I finished the binding on my New York Beuaty Scrappy Quilt (which I will be using as a wall hanging).
I joined two swaps in flickr (one is for a fabric bin/basket and the other for a mug rug).
I made the fabric bin today (isn't it great having a day off from work). My partner likes text fabrics and the colours blue, green, gray and navy. I used a tape measure fabric for the lining. This was really easy to make. You'll find the tutorial on Birch Fabrics and you can make it in three different sizes (I made the small one).
I've also been working on kaleidoscope blocks. So far I have the sections done for four blocks. 12 more to go.
Hope you all have a great weekend.