Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Christmas

As I'm working today and will be chasing my tail on Christmas Eve trying to get presents wrapped and delivered and to do the big food shop, I won't get to spend much time on the old computer tomorrow, so I want to wish you all a happy Christmas and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.



I hope everyone gets what they want in their Christmas stocking (hint for Santa FABRIC, FABRIC AND MORE FABRIC PLEASE).

Nollaig Shona agus Bliain Nua síochánta (Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year)


From LindaC and family
XXXXXXXX

5 comments:

  1. Fabric indeed...happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Linda! Enjoy the time with your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...just popped over via The Felt Fairy to say I am joining in the Monthly Make...hope to keep up with you through 2012...Merry Christmas...

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got lots of fabric from santa! Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful holiday season! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2012. Did Santa bring you the fabric that you wanted? My Santa did-he brought me some neat batiks for new quilts. Oh, happy day!!

    ReplyDelete